Switch My LPG is committed to protecting your privacy. You can be assured that the information that you submit to us will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement to provide services you request, to communicate with you and to personalise our information to you.
By using our website and services, you give us permission to collect, use and process your information to provide you with our services.
This privacy statement sets out:
- What information Switch My LPG collects from you.
- What we do with the information you provide.
- How Switch My LPG protects any information that you provide.
- How you can access and manage your information.
Information we collect:
We may collect the following information: via our website or over the telephone.
- First line of address including postcode.
- Contact information including Phone numbers and email address.
What we do with the information you provide:
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a service. We use the information for the following legitimate interests of our business:
- We use your geographical location to determine which LPG suppliers deliver to your area.
- We negotiate with only these LPG suppliers on your behalf.
- We only share your details with the most competitive LPG supplier.
- Only the most competitive supplier will contact you to confirm the offer.
- We do NOT send you promotional mails, emails or SMS messages about future products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
- We do NOT Use your information to contact you for any market research purposes.
- Switch My LPG will never disclose information about you to third parties, except to fulfil your specific requirements.
Your information is only shared in the following circumstances:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. Your personal information is generally shared in a form that does not directly identify you.
keeping your information safe and secure:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we hold your information for:
- We do NOT retain your information for any means of re contacting you for any future marketing purposes.
Access of your information
You can ask us to update, remove or request a copy of your personal information at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com or calling us on 0800 2289165.